This morning I participated in my online interview with Matthew Gorham. We both are accounting majors applying for accounting jobs. Both of our interviews went well and I felt like it was a good experience preparing me for future interviews.
During the interview, I was able to successfully answer all his questions even though I did not have prepared answered to many of the questions. He also said I had a great answer to the tell me about yourself question, which I find one of the trickiest answers. I also felt calm and collected during the interview as opposed to nervous and scared.
However, I did not get an opportunity to use one of my prepared PAR stories which made me believe that I need to have more on hand. I also would need to do more preparation for the company that I am interviewing. Other concerns I have include the difficulty of understanding through Skype, the call quality did not work at all times and the whole experience felt more impersonal.
No comments:
Post a Comment