Friday, November 14, 2014

How to Dress for Success

My Post Today is based on what I learned from Issac Hong during his presentation. His acronym helped me remember his points. The acronym was Dappr.  I realized that I need to always recognize the occasion and then plan my dress accordingly.  Often I have forget to dress for the event and I pick out an outfit that will not quite fit.  Another important tip was on the accessories, for men that typically means watches and rings.  Issac made the point that the situation dictates the use of accessories. If I was to give a presentation, a the light from a powerpoint could reflect off the watch face whereas in an interview or other professional setting a watch adds class.
I learned the importance of preparation from Issac, everything I wear, and how I do my hair. All of these tips will help me be more successful.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I never thought of those tips. I never ever thought that there might be times where it would be inappropriate to wear a watch. Thanks for bringing this topic up again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also learned a lot form Issac and his presentation. It is good that we learn from this class because it has real world applications to it.

    ReplyDelete