Saturday, October 11, 2014

As many of your know, this semester I am doing an on-campus internship this semester. WE have had issues with two of the five team members not contributing.  One member was married one month ago and has not communicated with any of us.  The other team member purposely antagonizes our sponsor and only shows up to half of our required meetings.  This week both missed all our meetings and have not responded to any of our queries.

I have been thinking about the importance of teamwork and communication. To be a good team member comprises two simple tasks.  Do your assigned work and communicate. I have noticed in my life that when my group communicates, success follows. I am not infallible and I need to learn how to more effectively communicate in all relationships in my life; especially the relationship with my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment