Saturday, December 6, 2014

Group Projects

This week I had the wonderful opportunity to finish and present with my group.  They were one of the better groups I have been able to participate in.  Everyone did their work on time, was prepared, and we got an awesome grade.  This experience reminded me of the importance of having a good group in life.  We participate in all sorts of groups in work, church, family, school, etc.  I have been a part of both strong and week groups and the strong groups always get things done on time, things done early, and things done the right way. I have also noticed that when I am part of a weak group I do not give my maximum effort.  That is not the right way to respond but inside it pains me to labor when I know that my group mates are slacking or doing nothing.

I believe that if I change my ways and begin to always give 100 % it may help change some of my weaker groups into strong ones. Tata for now.

1 comment:

  1. As much as i like doing things individually, i have definitely accepted that i will be a part of a group or team for the rest of my life. Whether it is at work or home, there is always need for more opinions and input. I like to think that i have adapted and learned to enjoy criticism and others' ideas.

    ReplyDelete